Saturday, February 27, 2010

38 Weeks Belly Pictures





Seeing the doctor every week now, so far, no dilation, slightly effaced, and baby still needs to drop. I have a felling Lucy's going to take her sweet time :)

Haven't felt any braxton hicks contractions yet, but occasionally I feel cramping in my lower abdomen or lower back pain. Dr. said these probably aren't braxton hicks because they end up lasting for 30+ minutes. Also, been waking up in the middle of the night because my hands are falling asleep - I asked the doctor about this and he said that it is most likely caused by the extra swelling - not as much blood is getting to my fingers as I sleep at night... interesting... it's amazing how many things happen to your body during pregnancy!

Baby's room is all ready, I'll get pictures up soon! I am feeling pretty ready too - getting more and more uncomfortable every day, and I just can't wait to meet little Lucy. Only 2 more weeks till my due date, which means 2 more weeks of work! Planning for my last day to be March 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment