Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Cards!

I’m looking into ordering our family Christmas cards! It seems far away, but I know if I don’t work on it now, I’ll run out of time to order them, address them and send them out. Plus, we’re heading to the Grand Cayman in a week, which will eat up some of my normal Christmas prep time!

I’m hoping to get a good, current shot of our family while in the Caymans, courtesy of the lovely Katie Kruithof – with her awesome camera skills and a gorgeous beach background, hoping we can get a good shot!

Not sure which greeting card we’ll get yet, but I’m really loving these two cards from Shutterfly:



Which one do you like?

I'm loving their calendars as well, we'll probably end up ordering one as a present or maybe for ourselves!

If you'll be ordering Christmas cards this year, you can get 50 free by going to the Shutterfly site and signing up to write a blog post like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment