Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Water Park

Our house is under construction right now, we've been trying to get the whole downstairs painted before Lucy's first birthday party... so I've been spending almost every waking hour caulking, spackling, sanding, painting, etc. That leaves little time to post, but I wanted to get a few pictures up from when we went to the indoor water park with my sister and Jadyn and Jordyn (I forgot my regular camera, so help my iphone VERY carefully as I snapped a few shots.)

Lucy had a blast and it was so fun to watch her really explore. She loved all the people and all the water toys they had for kids to play with. And she wanted nothing to do with her mom! I kept trying to hold her hand as she walked around and she kept brushing me off... my little baby is growing up!

I put a tshirt over her onesie because she seemed to be really cold when we first got there... I think it helped her warm up a little, at least her teeth stopped chattering.

Watching the big bucket of water dump over...

Cousins!


1 comment:

  1. fun play date! i didn't know you were doing all that painting. i can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete