Thursday, December 22, 2011

Goofy

Lucy is hilarious - Ben and I comment almost daily how funny she is. We love playing with her and laughing with her, she really is so much fun to be around.

Last week we were getting ready for nap time so I headed upstairs with Hank, thinking Lucy would follow. Hank was a little fussy so I was rocking him and and calling for Lucy to come up. After about 10 minutes, Lucy had still not come up so I headed downstairs to see what she was doing (praying it didn't involve a permanent marker!). Here is what I found when I came downstairs...

What a goofball! She was curled up in Hank's bouncy seat, just relaxing!


Another day last week she decided to try on my boots. She was pretty cute, strutting her stuff around the kitchen...










I'm so thankful to have the most hilarious 21 month old at home to give me some comic relief after being up all night. What a blessing she is in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment