Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I have a bit of catching up to do on my blog... one post at a time! The weeks leading up to Hank's arrival were busy! Ben's sister was in town with our niece and nephew for two weeks and all of Ben's family was in town for Thanksgiving. We got to spend a lot of time catching up with family and letting the cousins play. Here are some pictures from our Thanksgiving with the Wehners. We also celebrated with my mom's family during the second half of the day and my dad on Friday but I forgot to take any pictures!


Watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade...


Being goofy...


Trying to get a shot of the girls, but we were unsuccessful!


Again, trying to get a shot with Grandpa, but no such luck...


Family picture!


And just our immediate family...

No comments:

Post a Comment