Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Walking!

We officially have two walking babies in our house!  Hank has been taking 3-5 steps at a time since the beginning of the month so I decided that I would say he is officially walking once he walked long enough for me to video tape it.  Well, that proved to be challenging. 

Last week I was watching him walk and counting his steps and I got up to 11, so I decided even if I couldn't grab it on video that was still a decent enough amount to say that he is walking.  He has walked further than that by now, but his average is typically more like 5 steps in a row and then fall.  And he still crawls a lot.  I'm guessing it will be a few more weeks before he is a pro, but last week is what I'm calling the official start.

Here are a few videos.  As you can see, I didn't grab any long stretches.  Ben and I have probably taken 50 videos of him taking 2-3 steps at a time, hoping to grab one of the longer stretches.  Apparently Hank just doesn't want to show off.

No comments:

Post a Comment