Saturday, May 8, 2010

Crib: 1, Wehner's: 0


We tried moving over to the crib this week, but think we're going to wait a couple more weeks for the full transition. Lucy doesn't seem to mind sleeping in the crib, but the pacifier falls out much easier, waking her up, pulling me out of the room to pop it back in, which then starts the whole process of falling back asleep again. It's much easier to have her right by my side in the middle of the night to feed her and get her back to sleep (I say after sitting in the glider for 1.5 hours one night last week), so I think we'll wait to make the transition till she is sleeping a little longer through the night.

Hoping the doctor will let me let her sleep longer in the next couple weeks. Still having to set my alarm and wake her up at the 6 hour mark. What a perfect sleeper! We couldn't ask for a better baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment