Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Father's Day

We had a nice weekend celebrating Ben and both of our dads. We are always thankful that we live so close to family, but being able to see both of our dads on Fathers Day is a great reminder of how lucky we truly are. I'm so thankful Lucy will grow up knowing both of her grandfathers.

We did some shopping on Saturday and had planned on going for a picnic, but after a full day of rain we decided to stay in, so Ben picked KFC as his Father's Day Eve meal of choice. A few pics from us playing around this weekend:

Shopping at Target, Lucy decided to ride on the front of the cart...


Ben wanted to have a day of fun in a box leftover from a chair we bought...


Lucy did not like this idea...


So Ben had some fun on his own...


On Sunday we had Ben's family over for brunch and my family over for dinner. I forgot to snag a pic with Ben's dad, but here's a picture after dinner on Sunday night with my sister and my dad... not the best quality, but I'm still glad we grabbed it!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pic of Lucy on the cart! What a riot, she cracks me up! Poor Charlotte, I strap that child down as soon as we get in the door! She would be so jealous of Lucy's adventures!

    ReplyDelete