Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Thankful on Tuesdays

I've been slacking on my thankful posts, but it's probably because I've just had way too much to be thankful about! We've been having so much fun this summer, playing, laughing and just enjoying each other. Overall, those things are what I am most thankful for and what most of my "summer update" posts have been displaying.  But here are a few specific things I am thankful for..

1. These two babies, and that we've finally "mastered" getting out just the three of us.  Here we are enjoying the mall playground after lunch at Chick-fil-a

2. These carts at kroger (I'm sure every other mother of 2+ kids out there is saying "amen!")

These two had so much fun, it was adorable to watch.  At first Hank had his own "baby" crackers, but then I heard Lucy saying "you want some Hank" and saw that they were sharing Lucy's quaker rice crackers. This became the day I started letting Hank have pretty much whatever Lucy had!  This car + yummy snacks = a very successful shopping trip!  Thank you Kroger.

3. Fun at the Fishers Summer Concert Series, and that my mom and jadyn and jordyn live nearby to love on Lucy lots!

Oh and have I mentioned how much this girl loves to dance!
 
I know what you're thinking and yes, she is the only one dancing up on stage. And yes, we are in trouble.

4. A new Beth Moore study that our Bible study is doing and spending daily time with Jesus reading it.


5. Our Bible study!  Which has added 6 new babies in the past year (1 per family).  Here we are celebrating Henry's first birthday (the 1st of the 6) while Corey and Jourdan were off at the hospital having baby Reese, baby #6.  We are so blessed to be involved in such an amazing community.

Take 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment