Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween 2012

Our week started with some pumpkin carving/painting with Jadyn and Jordyn.  Lucy, dressed in her pumpkin outfit, said "I don't like pumpkin carving", I think because it was too gooey to scoop out the seeds, so she painted her pumpkin instead. 






I didn't have as much fun Halloween stuff planned as I'd wanted (eating rice and beans for a week not only put things in perspective but also zapped my energy) but I did get creative with our pancakes on Halloween morning!
After naps we were off to Mimi's to trick or treat!  My little flower and puppy dog...
Two busy bodies make pictures really hard to capture these days...



Lucy was having a blast despite the cold, but this little puppy dog was pretty sleepy towards the end...

After 10 houses at Mimi's, we headed over to see Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Matt, Uncle Nick and Uncle Ross (who was in town) for another 10 houses.  Lucy loved it! And I loved that she was totally content with only going to a handful of houses at each grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment