Saturday, January 2, 2010

Showered With Love!



I had my first shower a couple weeks ago. I feel so blessed to have such good friends that would throw me a shower and even more that would support us with their love and help us prepare as we get ready for the baby. I was overwhelmed with all the goodies we received - I really feel like we are close to having all of what we need for Olive's arrival, and fortunately we have one more shower to go that should help cover what we have left to get. How lucky our little girl is, and she doesn't even realize it!



Quick overview of the shower - we had yummy food, hot apple cider and hot chocolate. After chatting for a bit we played how well do you know the mommy to be (guests tried to guess what characteristics I would want Olive to have from dad and what I would want her to have from mom), guess the size of my belly, who can drink water out of a bottle fastest (hilarious) and baby bingo as we opened presents. The shower was a blast, decorations were adorable, games were hilarious, and the company was perfect! Thanks to Katy, Courtney and Beth for an amazing baby shower.



More pictures on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2741677&id=6817044&page=2

No comments:

Post a Comment