Sunday, October 17, 2010

IU Homecoming

This was my second trip to IU - there was a lot less people this time and a lot less spandex, but I still loved it! Mom forgot to take pictures of us tailgating, but we had a blast grilling out, playing corn hole and chatting with our neighbors... everyone thought I was soooo cute.

We didn't make it in for the football game, but I was OK with that... sounded kind of boring anyway.

On our way home, we stopped by Dad's fraternity house. Here I am with Rob and Ellen... they were a lot of fun to hang out with...


My first (and mom said my last) time in a frat house!


I didn't recognize a much hairier version of dad in this picture on the wall...


Mom and dad are grooming me to be a Hoosier some day... I'm ok with that..

1 comment:

  1. Go HOOSIERS! Lucy, you and Charlotte can room together freshman year!

    ReplyDelete