Friday, February 3, 2012

Irresistable

Maybe I'm so behind on my blogging because I keep taking too many pictures! In fact, maybe I'm so behind in life because I feel the urge to document every little thing going on right now... oh well! This face is just too irresistible, I can't help but get my camera out all the time. I'll clean the house later... :)

I mean seriously - who could resist that face?


And of course, you can never take too many sleepy baby pictures...


woops, busted!


Always all smiles after a good nap and a little milk...


Love that stare and those chubby cheeks...


But oh, how I love that smile so much more!




And look what he's found...


Hank's started noticing his fingers and toes lately...

And one last smile photo... seriously, people aren't going to believe that this guy cries with all the smiling pictures I take, but he really is my little extremist - super happy and super angry all within an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment