Sunday, May 8, 2011

Rainy Days

It has been raining, A LOT, around here lately, so Lucy and have been spending a lot of time inside. During these days Lucy has read a lot, run around the house a lot, gone up and down the stairs a lot, and emptied out as many things as possible. I'm not going to lie, I've been going a bit stir crazy - but fortunately, somebody has been keeping me on my toes...

This was a fun mess to clean up!

Lucy has also likes to climb in and out of our stove drawer. I especially liked these photos because she and her baby doll look like twins!






Kisses for the baby...


Fortunately I don't think it can continue to rain for much longer, so I'm looking forward to warm outside days playing in the yard, going to the pool and taking lots of walks!

No comments:

Post a Comment