Thursday, April 26, 2012

Random Hank

Almost caught up! I did my random Lucy post... now here are my random Hank pictures.  Oh man, he melts my heart.

 
sporting his new baseball cap
 

Hank was taking really short naps for a few days in a row, so I tried to fix the problem by sticking closer to a schedule.  I think it actually worked (or whatever else was making him wake up went away) - so I've gotten to go in during his nap time and wake him up several times.  I just love how he sleeps all curled up, sucking his thumb.
 

And these last two are just random pictures of my handsome little man...

Of course, now that I think of it, today is actually Hanks' 5 month "birthday", so I'm back to being behind... shoot.  Hopefully I'll find our camera so I can take his 5 month pictures ASAP!

1 comment: