Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Random Lucy

So I've been really behind on my blogging for a couple reasons - I lost our camera, and was waiting to find it to take pictures off of it before blogging... although I still haven't found it and have decided to just upload pictures from my phone for now! We've been busy doing lots of fun stuff (more to come on that throughout the post) and both kiddos have not been great sleepers lately, so that seems to take up any extra time I have!  

Anyway - here's my attempt to get caught up! These are all random pictures of Lucy from the past couple weeks...

Getting ready to go to Uncle Matt's baseball game, I thought she would need some shades :)

And a baseball cap of course


We made homemade play dough one day last week.



 Lucy has will now make funny faces when I ask her to... here I asked her to show me her sad face...

and happy face...

This picture says so many things to me... I painted Lucy's nails one day (and she painted mine) when I was encouraging her to try to sit on the potty for a while and get a poop out.  She is  dipping her triscuits in salsa because she loves to dip food - in anything.  And she's got underware on her head... no explanation there...

More funny faces... this is her sad face

I think scared?  I forget what I was telling her...

 Happy face...


Pony tail! The back of her hair is getting so long, but the top is still so short... not sure what to do about that...

2 comments:

  1. Stern kaufen Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete