Sunday, March 11, 2012

Irresistable #2

Shoot... I've done it again. This little guy has been stealing my heart and I've taken way too many pictures! Here's a few of my favorites from over the past couple weeks.

Looking fancy in my first polo outfit from mimi...


I like the below picture because it shows Hank's furrowed brow... he gives me this look several times a day...


Loving him in a hat - we had just gotten back from a windy cold walk and I just couldn't resist those rosy cheeks!






This one is my favorite...






And just a few more that I couldn't resist... I just love those eyes!




Starring down the octopus...


And I just wanted to include this last one because this is how I've found Hank several times at the end of his nap. I put him down on his belly and I've come in to find him starring up at me... somebody's been doing some moving around in his crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment