Friday, March 23, 2012

Random Brother And Sister Moments

These pictures are a little old, but wanted to still get them up on the blog. These are just some random pictures of Lucy and Hank from over the past month...

Breakfast with my babies...


Lucy never sits in the high chair but today she decided to!





Snack time at the kid table - Lucy wanted Hank to sit with her...





One morning I was changing Hank in the other room and when I walked back into the kitchen where Lucy was eatting breakfast, she exclaime: "Look Momma - a mouse!" Here is her creation...


I couldn't help but crack up laughing and at the same time be in awe - it was adorable! Lucy had created a mouse out of her cheerios and banana... I love this new imagination phase we are entering.


Once again I had turned my back on these kiddos (what was I thinking) and when I turned around Lucy was "changing Hank"...


No comments:

Post a Comment