Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving (part 1)

Goodness! I'm a bit behind on blogging because of our vacation, but I'm determined to get caught up, so... let's start at the beginning (of where I left off)! Happy Thanksgiving! We celebrated Lucy's first Thanksgiving this year - the day was a little stressful (nothing new) being that we try to see as much family as possible in one day, plus we were getting ready to depart for Grand Cayman the next day at 3am.

Fortunately, My dad and Roxanne decided to celebrate the Saturday before, so we got to spread out our celebrations. We celebrated at the Milano Inn and had an amazing lunch with way to much food, as I think happens at every Thanksgiving celebration...




We also got to see Uncle Ross that weekend - he had to work the day after Thanksgiving, so we celebrated a little early with him as well....


Look at all of these Uncles! What a lucky girl...


Thanksgiving part 2 to come shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment