Monday, October 3, 2011

Cookies

Last week, Ben watched Lucy one night and mentioned that he had given her an Oreo after dinner. I didn't think much of it, we don't usually give her too many sweets, so I figured what would one cookie hurt? Little did I know he had created a monster! The next morning, what was the first thing she asked for... a cookie! And she would not give up until she had what she wanted.

I originally started taking pictures to text Ben and tell him about our daughter's new passion that he had instilled, but then the whole process was just too cute to not keep taking pictures! Here's how it all went down...

Ah ha! Spotting the cookies in the distance:


Got them!


Eying the loot:


Now how do I get this open:


Mama, help peas (please):


Her dad taught her the proper way to eat an Oreo, from the inside out:


Oh, what the heck, that was taking too long, I'm just shoving this one in:

A happy baby!


Now I see why Ben couldn't resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment