Sunday, October 30, 2011

Kisses for Hank

Here's another video from when we were just laying around the house... have I mentioned how much Lucy likes to tape and watch herself. I think she'd do this all day if I'd let her! This video does a good job showing how verbal Lucy has become - saying three word phrases, speaking much more clearly (one day she repeated us saying "not today" and we thought it was the cutest thing ever), mimicing everything we say (I'm not sure who, but somebody taught her to say "no way", so now instead of "no" we get to hear that), and talking in full sentences with made up words in the middle (i.e. I can make out the first and last words, but everything in the middle is toddler gibberish) - but my favorite part in this video is when she gives Hank a kiss... so precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment