Sunday, October 30, 2011

IU Homecoming

Looking back on this month of posts has made me realize how busy we have been these past couple months! I think we definitely wanted to fit in as much fun before Hank comes (not that he won't be fun, but we just know life will be different) and enjoy the fall weather as much as possible. This post should bring me up to date with our activities...

This past weekend we went down to IU for homecoming. I think we've made it to at least one IU football game every year since we graduated, and I love that we are able to keep the tradition alive despite our growing family. And of course when I say IU football game, I actually mean IU football game tailgate, I think we've only been to a game once... but I guess that's what happens when your team has a losing record every year.

I didn't grab many photos, but here are a few from the day...

Lucy and Drew before heading to IU. Drew didn't come, so we missed getting to play with him, but at least they got to see each other before we left! I'm not sure what I'm more impressed with - that they are both smiling or that they are both standing still!


Our little cheerleader at the game...


And here she is last year at homecoming...


Eatting M&M's with dad (one of her favorites!)


The boys...


Of course I forgot to grab a picture of the girls... but oh well, at least I am documenting that we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment